Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How to apply Jobs on oDesk ?

Hello peoples how are you all I am sure that all of you complete your oDesk profile take some tests and now ready for apply your first job on oDesk. To day I tell you how to apply a job on oDesk. It's a simple task but so impotent for you because for get success on oDesk you need to get more jobs and for get jobs you need to apply jobs as a perfect freelancer.So you need to know some tips about oDesk job application. For apply jobs on oDesk you need to select skills that you are perfect.Then search jobs and select jobs for apply. For apply jobs on oDesk you need to write a "Cover Letter" for employer because on this letter you have to covens your client to win those jobs so "Cover Letter" is most impotent to get jobs.Now I will show you a example for write a perfect "Cover Letter" imaging you are a full time  SEO link-builder expert on oDesk and this is your cover letter for your client
Hello,
If you're searching for professional seo link builder, I'm positively the one that will complete your job dead.
Because I actually have sound information on off page seo. I can build any types of links, discourse journal comment, forums posting, forum profile, social bookmarking, article submission, directory submission, web 2.0 properties creation. once making back links i prefer to make rss links and so i will be able to ping them through pingomatic.com for caricaturisation and locomotion those back links.
I would prefer to work as regular seo link-builder. invariably I'd prefer to offer my best effort for my clients  and that am going to be happy to offer most ROI to my clients; this can be my forte!
I foresee to operating with you. therefore please hire me for this project and send your details.
Thank you
Best Regards
Your Name

Now we will see how to apply jobs on oDesk ? At first go to your oDesk "find-work-home" page hear you can search for jobs and choice your "Categories of Interest" select your skill category and click. Now select you jobs that you are interested and click "Apply" on right corner.Read the full job application if you are able to complete this job then select your hourly rate for those job and if it's a fixed budget job then select your full payment that you need for those job and and upfront payment if you need (upfront payment only for fixed budget jobs) now write your cover letter add Attachment you client required and click on the apply button.For first time apply you need to write "Accept" on "Agree to Terms" box and then click "apply" and wait for client respond. thanks for read this post please share this post to friends or relatives and bye for to day please wait for the next post. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment without registration !!!